3. eBET reserves the right to refuse you access to this site or to limit or customise, in any way, the parts of this site to which you are given access.
4. eBET has the right to change, add to or remove any information or any product or service from this site at any time, without notice to you.
6. The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of eBET and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of eBET.
7. Save for the above, and unless expressly granted, eBET does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the eBET website or in the user interface of the eBET website.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws eBET has no liability of any kind to you or any other person for any Liability or Claim arising from the use of this Website, of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly (whether under statute, contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) in relation to any indirect or consequential loss (including but not limited to any loss of actual or anticipated profits, revenue, savings, production, business, opportunity, access to markets, goodwill, reputation, publicity, or use) or any other remote, abnormal or unforeseeable loss or any similar loss whether or not in the reasonable contemplation of the parties.
“Claim” means any actual, contingent, present or future claim, demand, action, suit or proceeding for any Liability, restitution, equitable compensation, account, injunctive relief, specific performance or any other remedy of whatever nature and however arising, whether direct or indirect, and whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise;
“Liability” means any loss, liability, cost, payment, damages, debt or expense (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees);
9. eBET provides the website ‘as is’ and all information on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied (including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose or non-infringement) in relation to any products or services referred to or offered on this site.
10. You must not use information from this site or post information onto this site which would infringe any intellectual property rights including but not limited to any copyright or trademarks of any third party, or which is unlawful, defamatory or obscene or which would involve illegal acts or breach the laws of any country.
11. eBET reserves the right to take any steps necessary to limit or prevent your access to this site or to remove any illegal material which is posted to this site or information on this site which is used illegally.
12. You indemnify eBET for any loss or damage it suffers as a result of any use you make of the information on this site or any site referred to or linked to this site.
13. You grant eBET an irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, modify and sub-license, for any purpose and in any way without any restriction, any material you post onto or otherwise transmit to this site.
14. You acknowledge and warrant to eBET that any information you post on or transmit to this site may be used by eBET in any manner it sees fit in a consolidated non-identifiable manner.